Case Study: Los Angeles Condominiums

The Problem
The company I worked for developed a 40 unit condominium project whose builder folded just prior to completion. On top of that, the condominium market had recently deflated.

What I Did
I moved my office into a nearly-completed unit and managed the subs to complete the units. At the same time, I started an in-house sales program to begin pre-marketing. I led sales tours through the project, negotiated purchases, hand-held buyers and agents during the closing process, and negotiated warranty work with buyers and sub-trades.

The Results
Our company was pleased that my work allowed them to break even on the project.